Ships Nostalgia banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Twenty nine Heads of State of NATO , All in a meeting in Watford, .... WATFORD!!!FFS!Is that the best Boris could do? Does that show the importance of Watford',?OR The importance of NATO?Hope They did not get caught out on the roundabouts.!

·
Registered
95 Posts
The Northern Powerhouse would accommodate them.
And tell their fortunes!!
Roger. ( ***bria. The forgotten county)

·
Premium Member
11,597 Posts
Twenty nine Heads of State of NATO , All in a meeting in Watford, .... WATFORD!!!FFS!Is that the best Boris could do? Does that show the importance of Watford',?OR The importance of NATO?Hope They did not get caught out on the roundabouts.!

The band was there and the strippers were laid on too!

·
Registered
95 Posts
If these people joined a ship and had to rely on their knowledge, skills and experience they would soon be exposed for the charlatans they really are.
(Cloud)

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
Why do people always moan and criticise everything on this forum? The forum should be separated from the the gallery and renamed 'grumpy old moaners forum'.

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
Why do people always moan and criticise everything on this forum? The forum should be separated from the the gallery and renamed 'grumpy old moaners forum'.
I have to say that I have never held our political class in lower esteem than I now do; every one of them, of all hues.

I don't know if that's age (The older we get, the better we were etc) or the insight into their shenanigans afforded since 2016.

·
Registered
23,019 Posts
"I have to say that I have never held our political class in lower esteem than I now do; every one of them, of all hues."

You are not alone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts