Ships Nostalgia banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Norrfjord - Saga - Westa

Norrfjord – Saga – Westa

These 3 ships are the last at the moment with missing IMO in my register. May be I can get help here. I will appreciate very much to get my register complete. Thanks in advance.

Norrfjord was built in Emden 1922 as steemlogger at Schulte & Bruns Abteilung Werft. She was named BERLIN by Emder Heringsfisherei AG. In 1942 she was captured by the Germans and named DWO 141, WS 184 and VS 154. 1955 she was sold to Sweden and got the name Tjörnö with Swedish number 9493. In 1960 he was named HALLÖ and in 1964 NORRFJORD. In Swedish shipslist 1969 she is mentioned as 189 gross, 108 net, 230 tdw and 210 hp. She was scrapped in Gothenburg 1970.

Saga was built 1923 in Dordrecht Holland as RISICO IV, 95 tdw. Sold to Copenhagen 1923 and named JUNO. 1960 sold to Sweden and named SAGA. 1977 new name FREEDOM and convertet to private yacht. In 1999 her homeport was Gothenburg.

Westa was built at Lödöse Sweden 1965 as harbourtanker carrying 75 tdw. 1982 with new owners she was named SJÖBJÖRN VI. 1986 sold to Bergen Norway and named MOBILBUNKER. 1991 she became BÖMLOBUNKER – BERGEN. After that he had names as FENSFJORD – BERGEN, FEIETANK – BERGEN and back to WESTA. In 2014 he was sold from Norway and registered at St Kitts and Nevis in West India.

·
Registered
350 Posts
You can see the ships registration number in this image. There is a different name on the front of the bridge. Trace that and you might get the IMO.

Attachments

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can see the ships registration number in this image. There is a different name on the front of the bridge. Trace that and you might get the IMO.
On the picture she is called Tjörnö of Skärhamn. That´s the name she got when she first came to Sweden in 1954. The number is for fishing. She was fishing herring at Iceland a couple of years when she came to Sweden.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts