Ships Nostalgia banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I·ve just had word today 8th Octtober that the P&Opension Fund Administration has been sold/ Giiven?? to a company called Mercer Limited ?? ........First I ·ve heard of This ANYBODY else have more Info.??...Very Strange REGARDS TO ALL KEITHMAR

· Registered
136 Posts
Hi Keithmar,

Yes this is true, Received a letter from that mob that I would be better off taking the funds out of it.
I am to receive exactly what I paid into the scheme over 40 years ago.
Good luck trying to get them on the phone or getting a response from an email.
P.S they sent me same letter a while back and still waiting on the funds.
Jim

· Registered
437 Posts
I·ve just had word today 8th Octtober that the P&Opension Fund Administration has been sold/ Giiven?? to a company called Mercer Limited ?? ........First I ·ve heard of This ANYBODY else have more Info.??...Very Strange REGARDS TO ALL KEITHMAR
Hi there keithmar I was in the p&o pension I worked for p&o containers when made redundant 1999 I went to maersk offshore on retirement 2 years ago got my pension from mercer if you look at mercer it looks like part of maersk who gobbled up most of the shipping companies regards tony

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.