Ships Nostalgia banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Mike, I have just uploaded a photo "Canadian Enterprise" and there was no special option for larger photos, for me I just followed and filled in the options that are available and the make larger button is automatically there after the photo is uploaded...

Best of luck

Frank

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Mike, a possible reason that your photos do not enlarge is that on the photo that you posted today your pixel size (dimensions) is smaller than other peoples uploads, yours today is 291 x 418 and mine yesterday is 1024 x 564.

Frank

·
Super Moderator
6,620 Posts
Mike,

When I have taken copies from 35mm slides for instance, I use software to be able to enlarge the photo. I use one - Image resizer for windows - for the life of me I cannot remember where I got it from but believe it was from one of our members. Maybe a search on the web using the - Image resizer for windows - as your search. Mine was free and works very well and has lots of options to be able to enhance your photos.
There is a facility to do it already built in to your PC if you are using windows 10. With copied photo - go to the photo and edit/create at top. You will see three ... to the right hand side. Click there and look at the drop down - it has resize on there. Click and off you go.

Neville - Hawkey01

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have diaries for most years and looking through one recently found an entry with a reply from an agency telling me I had not been accepted for a position on the Piper Alpha.Yes I have said a prayer.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts