Ships Nostalgia banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read some shockin' news of some wild eyed,foamy mouthed airline flunkey trying to impose whiteys rules on one of the brothers during a Brisbane/Sydney flight.
In many countries (some not very far from here) this would result in her xenophobic white ass being slung in the pokey toot sweet for a lengthy term.
And what of the reaction of the great Aussie public?. Not one looted shop or overturned bin to be found.B\)

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
It is a crazy world Rich. Last Tuesday night at around 2am on Weds morning three S***bags in their 30's broke into an 86 year old farmers property in our village bearing a shotgun, machete and carving knife whilst he was sleeping. They tortured him for money, he only had his pension, his late wife's jewelry and his old pickup which they later abandoned and torched. His only crime? He went to a pub which is now in the middle of the biggest council estate in Europe, but was once in green fields, like he has done since he was 16 years old. He had his usual 3 pints and a packet of crisps. These callous bastards followed him home and you know the rest. He has worked his little farm all his life, he never moans and takes a drink once week, does not bother anyone and would do a good turn for anyone. Question, where are Boris's extra police reinforcements? I have been to a meeting in the village hall tonight about it and the consensus is if the police do nothing we will. We have identified two of the scrotes! We are planning on catching them and hanging them by the ******** from the crossbars on the football pitch before really hurting them! What has the world come two when normally law abiding citizens think seriously about doing that?

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Labour and Tory parties trying to outdo each other, making spending claims which neither could possibly fulfil if elected. They seem to think we all have an IQ of nil. Our local MP was in the village last night, first time ever. I kindly declined his offer of a leaflet. No idea of their manifesto in Scotland as their only plan is to stop the SNP at all costs. No kidding, that is all they say.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Must be a contender for the earliest hi-jacked thread. Frankly I am inconsolable.
Very sorry about the Farmer though: but that stuff rarely makes the news here anymore.

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
Good for Qantas, I read that they are backing their employee on this matter.

The "I'm black, I deserve respect, whatever I do." line does not seem to work in Australia, as it does in many other countries today.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
It is a crazy world Rich. Last Tuesday night at around 2am on Weds morning three S***bags in their 30's broke into an 86 year old farmers property in our village bearing a shotgun, machete and carving knife whilst he was sleeping. They tortured him for money, he only had his pension, his late wife's jewelry and his old pickup which they later abandoned and torched. His only crime? He went to a pub which is now in the middle of the biggest council estate in Europe, but was once in green fields, like he has done since he was 16 years old. He had his usual 3 pints and a packet of crisps. These callous bastards followed him home and you know the rest. He has worked his little farm all his life, he never moans and takes a drink once week, does not bother anyone and would do a good turn for anyone. Question, where are Boris's extra police reinforcements? I have been to a meeting in the village hall tonight about it and the consensus is if the police do nothing we will. We have identified two of the scrotes! We are planning on catching them and hanging them by the ******** from the crossbars on the football pitch before really hurting them! What has the world come two when normally law abiding citizens think seriously about doing that?
My apologies to the police force, they arrested the three bastards at 20.30hrs this evening!

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
My apologies to the police force, they arrested the three bastards at 20.30hrs this evening!
If it was here in Victoria they would be out on bail by 2100 (probably for the umpteenth time).
(Cloud)(MAD)

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
That's good news Win.
Few year back now a local housebreaker made the mistake of 'doing' my mates mums place. Everyone knows this s***bag for what he is.
Anyway a week or two later me and said mate were out for a pint when 'hey ho' pub door opens and s***bag walked in. What happened next was a bit surreal.
My mate grabs s***bag by the throat (mates one of these just naturally strong folk) he punches seven bells out of him, claret everywhere, s***bags face was pulp. Then he throws him across a table top, still got him by the throat, and proceeds to squeeze. Now this is in a pub full of people who all know what s***bags about, he's probably done half their houses. The pub went silent, you could hear tumbleweed blowing as my mate, took a breath, set himself, and slowly started to choke the life out of s***bag. No one wanted to stop it. This was justice at a local level.
When s***bags lips started to go blue, and his eyes were almost popping out I had a decision to make. Either let him die in a room full of people, and see my pal do time for it, because that is what would have happened, or save his life.
So in that by now silent pub, I reluctantly peeled my mates fingers one at a time from around s***bags throat. My Mates still adamant I should have left him to it. Maybe so, he would have done a few year and be long out by now, but why waste your days on s*** is my argument back.
As for these three in your neck of the woods, let's hope they get to share a cell with Mr Big and his pals eh?

·
Registered
779 Posts
I remember years ago, when I lived in Glasgow, we came back to the house,(maisonette, I think it was described as). We had ********ed somehow with the key, and were locked out. She(local lass), called next door and explained problem. Young boy had us in within minutes.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice to know the Kray legacy still means something in your neck of the woods (jungle?) kevjacko.
He could have probably fixed your PC as well duncs.

·
Premium Member
10,425 Posts
That only completes the first part of your private plan. I doubt if the police will complete it in the proper fashion you outlined.

Bail by 2100? Firearm involved. Not until after breakfast I fancy.

·
Registered
779 Posts
He could have probably fixed your PC as well duncs.
PC? We'd just had the phone plumbed in.

Incidentally, years later, in a different lifetime, I spent about 15 years repairing/building PCs. No money, got fed up with it.

P.S. BJ, at the time, if it means anything to you, I was dabbling with the 6502, and writing programs with same.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The Hobart Peeler duncs was a highly complex piece of electronic wizardry, which, when combined with spuds and turned on, miraculously removed the most nutritious parts of said spud. I can only assume that centrifugal force or some such was responsible for this miracle.
As for sharpening, I can only assume that your model incorporated "Whirling Knives", thus incommoding the passers by.B\)

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
The Hobart Peeler duncs was a highly complex piece of electronic wizardry,

Our Hobart peelers were big, ignorant castings with a rotating drum coated with rough abrasive which tore the skin of the poor old spud. The only chips on our Hobarts were the final destination of the skinless spuds.

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
I'm with ES - The Hobart peelers which I saw had innards which looked like a road which has just had a coat of tar and chippings. How do you 'sharpen' that?

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
That only completes the first part of your private plan. I doubt if the police will complete it in the proper fashion you outlined.

Bail by 2100? Firearm involved. Not until after breakfast I fancy.
Ha ha, we thought so too. The story in our local last night was that the three will appear at Hull Magistrates on Monday charged with Armed robbery and the police will be recommending that they do not get bail as a firearm was involved. So we will see what happens. I still say gang them by the goolies is the only way to go. I think that Oliver Cromwell had the right idea with the old hung, drawn and quartering routine!(Applause)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts