Ships Nostalgia banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Castle Ships

Hi RMS . I have 20 postcards of Union Castle Ships.I got my cards late 40s early 50s. I do'nt know how many were sailing in the sixty's. If you think they will be of use to you give me some names, If I have them you can down load them. Barney. 2 sample in my gallery.

·
Registered
11,683 Posts
Is there anything left of the Old Girl?

Best wishes.
Coastie.

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Coastie said:
Is there anything left of the Old Girl?

Best wishes.
Coastie.
That is not very gentlemanly Coastie, to which one of those lovely ladies were you referring ? (*))

·
Registered
11,683 Posts
Windsor Castle

Sorry Oul Hand, I was referring to the Windsor Castle.

Best wishes.

Coastie (Thumb)

·
Banned
5,898 Posts
Ahoy,

Another lovely postcard, picture taken once again by Ian Shiffman off Cape Town.
R.M.S. Windsor Castle1960
©I.Shiffman & © L.M.Correia collection [Postcards]

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks for your offer to view post cards and sorry for missing your rposting back in November i have been off line for quight awille i am mainly interested in southampton,goodhope and windsor castle. We lived on St Helena and the mail ships called in there.

·
Banned
5,898 Posts
rms said:
Thanks for your offer to view post cards and sorry for missing your rposting back in November i have been off line for quight awille i am mainly interested in southampton,goodhope and windsor castle. We lived on St Helena and the mail ships called in there.
Ahoy rms,
Well this must be your lucky day, I do have both others.
Here the Good Hope Castle & Southampton Castle photos taken by I.Shiffman and courtesy by L.M.Correia, leaving/arriving Cape Town.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts