Ships Nostalgia banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me please? I am researching the Royal Mail Liner 'RMS Andes [2]'. I have been commissioned to produce a picture of her in her later life as a cruise liner and there is a dearth of material; very few photo's and I haven't come across any drawings. Any info would be really appreciated. Tony Veal

·
Registered
17,504 Posts
Can anyone help me please? I am researching the Royal Mail Liner 'RMS Andes [2]'. I have been commissioned to produce a picture of her in her later life as a cruise liner and there is a dearth of material; very few photo's and I haven't come across any drawings. Any info would be really appreciated. Tony Veal
Here is one >

Attachments

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
A dearth of pictures of the liner ANDES.......??? You are kidding? For a start there are images of her here on this site and a Google search for her under images produces many pictures of her both with the black hull and in her white cruising livery.

Clive

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Many thanks Clive;

I have seen pictures but naturally, many of them are taken as 'snapshots', with conventional cameras from half a century ago and much of the detail is indistinct; hence my plea for help. Pictures such as the thumbnail in the dry dock are a big help for detail. Thanks again;

Tony

1 - 7 of 7 Posts