Ships Nostalgia banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking, on behalf of friend who lost a her brother in this tragedy, for any family or friends of those lost in this incident. Next year will be the 50th anniversary and we are hoping to try to meet up for a service at All Hallows Church. Please if you can help or would like to join us please reply to this post.
Richard Bunn

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Please see this thread:

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
There is indeed and I have it but away from home right now. Will send later if nobody else responds. There are other members on here who like myself, served with Houlders and lost many friends in that inferno

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Go back to old SN postings re ROYSTON GRANGE. Several pages of information including crew list. (At least I thought it say it there some years ago.) The great news is that the SEARCH is up and working. What a relief.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am looking, on behalf of friend who lost a her brother in this tragedy, for any family or friends of those lost in this incident. Next year will be the 50th anniversary and we are hoping to try to meet up for a service at All Hallows Church. Please if you can help or would like to join us please reply to this post.
Richard Bunn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts