Ships Nostalgia banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WOW!

I hope those who voted 'out' realise how they werer manipulated; but of course they won't..

As for the findings; damning in the extreme..

One was that there was no evidence of successful Russian interference in the EU referendum because the government' inconceivably in the words of the committee, didn't look for any...
The committee requested that there should be an investigationbut the government says "No need for an investigation as we have seen no evidence of successful interference in the EU referendum"..

You couldn't make it up!

·
Registered
23,019 Posts
"One was that there was no evidence of successful Russian interference in the EU referendum because the government' inconceivably in the words of the committee, didn't look for any..."

I think your being I bit unfair Expats, to be honest.
Had the UK Government actually looked for Russian interference in the 2016 EU referendum.......they may have found some.

A little more fairness required.

The prospect of Brexit presenting many excellent opportunities for Russian officials, oligarchs and, of course, the Russian president.........

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2016/06/24/the-russian-guide-to-brexit-op-ed-a53308

·
Registered
23,019 Posts

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
What Stalin Kruschev and co were unable to achieve Cameron May and Johnson did it for them.
Londongrad indeed !!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts