Ships Nostalgia banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In 1929 a fishing drifter named Hugo was sold from Holland to Sweden. She was built att Gebr Figee in Vlaardingen 1916. In the contract is mentioned two dutch companies selling the ship. NV Vischerij Maatschappij Hugo (number 17336) and Exploitatie & Adminstatie Maatschappij Shamrock 1 (number 17326). She was sold to a place in Sweden called Djupekås in the south of Sweden. I would like to know who was behind these two companies and when theese companies were registred. I have found the numbers in the National Archive in Haag but I could not get any other information as I could not register. When she was sold she had number IJM 247. Is there a register where I can find that number. I beleive it stands for Ijmuiden.
Hugo av Skärhamn 2 a.jpg
Does anybody here know how to find theese information?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In 1929 a fishing drifter named Hugo was sold from Holland to Sweden. She was built att Gebr Figee in Vlaardingen 1916. In the contract is mentioned two dutch companies selling the ship. NV Vischerij Maatschappij Hugo (number 17336) and Exploitatie & Adminstatie Maatschappij Shamrock 1 (number 17326). She was sold to a place in Sweden called Djupekås in the south of Sweden. I would like to know who was behind these two companies and when theese companies were registred. I have found the numbers in the National Archive in Haag but I could not get any other information as I could not register. When she was sold she had number IJM 247. Is there a register where I can find that number. I beleive it stands for Ijmuiden. View attachment 687284 Does anybody here know how to find theese information?
In 1929 a fishing drifter named Hugo was sold from Holland to Sweden. She was built att Gebr Figee in Vlaardingen 1916. In the contract is mentioned two dutch companies selling the ship. NV Vischerij Maatschappij Hugo (number 17336) and Exploitatie & Adminstatie Maatschappij Shamrock 1 (number 17326). She was sold to a place in Sweden called Djupekås in the south of Sweden. I would like to know who was behind these two companies and when theese companies were registred. I have found the numbers in the National Archive in Haag but I could not get any other information as I could not register. When she was sold she had number IJM 247. Is there a register where I can find that number. I beleive it stands for Ijmuiden. View attachment 687284 Does anybody here know how to find theese information?
This ship was later owned in Denmark with the folowing names. First Runa of Fakse Ladeplats, then Haka of Fakse Ladeplats and Finaly Susanne Bo of Havneby. Does anybody have photos? I would be very interested.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts