Ships Nostalgia banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the last two years copies of Sea Breezes Magazine for anyone who wants them. Sept 2017 to Sept 2019 in good condition.
Will post them to anywhere in the U.K. for £7.00

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I have literally dozens of spare copies of Sea Breezes right back to 1946 plus many of the first series (PSNC Mag. 1921 ~1939) which I am happy to send to anyone in the UK for the price of the postage. Some years are complete others are random. Also a few bound volumes for which there would be a small charge. Won't be around until the end of September.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have literally dozens of spare copies of Sea Breezes right back to 1946 plus many of the first series (PSNC Mag. 1921 ~1939) which I am happy to send to anyone in the UK for the price of the postage. Some years are complete others are random. Also a few bound volumes for which there would be a small charge. Won't be around until the end of September.
Hi there have you still got any sea breezes available ? I have been looking at getting some for my father who would really be interested in them .
Best regards

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Yep they were split into two volumes per year way back. I have the entire two series of Sea Breezes 1919 to the present day all bound in green. Trying to find some interest in selling them before I get any older. The blue loose binders served only to preserve the copies but were not easy to use when reading. I had a lot of them once but gradually bound everything. Not seen a blue boundcollection before. Burgundy yes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts