Registered
11,683 Posts
Cu***bers in a dishwasher?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Coastie said:
Cu***bers in a dishwasher?
likewise...Someone has lost their cool and put a knife into a cu***ber in the dishwasher?

·
Registered
11,683 Posts
Courgettes! THAT'S the word I was looking for Ruud! Them in the dishwasher!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nearly right courgettes in the dish washer but been COOKED in there .Mad Polish cook used to steam veg in dishwasher at the same time he did his dhobi ,at back in a pot where his vest and underpants .Me and benarty used to live on pot noodles

·
Registered
508 Posts
Coastie said:
Courgettes! THAT'S the word I was looking for Ruud! Them in the dishwasher!
Wotz wrong with zuccini then??? Reminds me: On the Oremina we had a cook serve us "Clear chicken soup" you could have read the newspaper through it. Some wag said..."There's no body in it" reply was...precisely...CLEAR chicken Soup (he had actually boiled the chicken in water, served the water as soup and the chicken as main course!! Those were the days Vix (Night)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I take a salmon or trout, well cleaned and seasoned, a litle oil and lemon juice, wrap it well in foil and cook it in the dishwasher at maximum temperature. No dishes or soap!
It comes out perfectly cooked.

fred.

" cats on the rooftops "

·
Registered
297 Posts
But you never had courgettes cooked in FINISH Powerball Sauce !! We did and seved with tripe also cooked in the dishwasher !!

Ask glenn

·
Registered
297 Posts
Glenn will confirm it !! Along with begoz, which was anything left in the fridge on a Sunday and out of date , it was cooked in a big pot with saurkruat !!
On one inspection of the main fridges, I had Glenn with me and the cook dancing around saying its ok - we dumped a load of old festering food ,when we uncovered this mouldy old begoz the cook said - Very good Polish people like it like this- it had green mould growing over it!!!
As for the Christmas Dinner over to you Glenn

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
xmas dinner 14lb turkey out of freezer at 0900 on plate at 1200.Stufing was the gibblets put through a mincer then put back, tinned carrots & chips , me and benarty had pot noodles instead

1 - 20 of 20 Posts