Ships Nostalgia banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, what famous ship does this rock look like?

I have a VERY unique rock with a totally unique story that you will never find anywhere else. I am trying to research and tie a certain type or famous ship to the rock so that I can put it up for auction as its time to move on.

I found this on a beach in British Columbia, Canada a long time ago. It had been sitting shoreline and was washed away naturally to its shape today through erosion. I immediately brought it home.

What do you think?? Please let me know, or ask your shipmates :)

Cheers,

Evrett

·
Premium Member
11,597 Posts
Have you been at the port bottle all day? :)

Not the first photo, but the second photo... yes, it does look like a ship. I have seen something similar. Reminds me of an icebreaker.

·
Premium Member
9,090 Posts
It's nothing to do with ships I'm afraid. It's an Inuit shoe last.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I have a VERY unique rock with a totally unique story that you will never find anywhere else. I am trying to research and tie a certain type or famous ship to the rock so that I can put it up for auction as its time to move on.

Looks like fossilised dinosaur ****

View attachment 682720 View attachment 682721
[/QUOTE]

me I saw this paint the Bosun called it '****' paint.
[/QUOTE]
First time I saw this paint the Bosun called it '****' paint.

·
Registered
715 Posts

I found this on a beach in British Columbia, Canada a long time ago. It had been sitting shoreline and was washed away naturally to its shape today through erosion. I immediately brought it home.

Cheers,

Evrett

Looks like fossilised dinosaur ****

·
Registered
15 Posts

Cheers,

Evrett

Cheers,

Evrett

i
It looks like the the USS Long Beach from off the port bow. I saw it once off Auckland. Or maybe one of those Star Wars Imperial space ships delivering a clam?

·
Registered
23 Posts

Cheers,

Evrett

·
Registered
1 Posts

Cheers,

Evrett

you got Spec Savers where you live?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts