Ships Nostalgia banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being and IT guy I can confirm that this site has been sold to an overseas company. Look at your right hand side, ads, click on there and they get paid... I am done with this site... shame...

·
Registered
532 Posts
As I never click on ads does that mean they don't get any money from me using a rather entertaining site ?

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
Was tempted to clicked on an ad for an old folk's home very near to where I live in France but at 81 realised ti wasn't intended for me but have to give it full marks for smart thinking on my location.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Being and IT guy I can confirm that this site has been sold to an overseas company. Look at your right hand side, ads, click on there and they get paid... I am done with this site... shame...
Most of the membership are aware that the site was sold to a Canadian company a few years ago. There have always been adverts somewhere on the site. What's new?

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
As I responded to a similar thread title in Say Hello forumis by same Canadian originator with IT quals.
Click on Members Area and scroll down to About us..
Owners full postal address there.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As I never click on ads does that mean they don't get any money from me using a rather entertaining site ?
yes dont click... they get paid, and by the way when you do they know who you are and where you are, then similar ads pop up on your smart phone on and on...

·
Registered
532 Posts
.............................I'm withering on the vine!......
that's because THEY read all your emails and assumes you are not in need of their services any more

1 - 10 of 10 Posts