Ships Nostalgia banner
141 - 160 of 169 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
(Applause)
Happy New Year to everyone, sorry that I've missed the last few get togethers but I've not been at my best health wise (probably too much medication). Keep us posted about the meetings Den please and does anyone know what happened to the Dauntless Star, was she sold on or scrapped?[/

I do not know what as happened to Dauntless Star, the best person to ask is Pete Bass sorry you have not been to good i think we all are on too much medication i think the best medication is the liquid one hope you are well soon cheers

· Registered
140 Posts
Next UTC get together

Hi Pete
Just had a word with Pete Bass, Tuesday 11th Jan is looking good for the next clan gathering, so if you are all reading this out there, put it in your diary, and pass it on to any one you think may be interested.....Admiral of the Humber...12:30ish.(Pint)

· Registered
38 Posts
Hi Pete
Just had a word with Pete Bass, Tuesday 11th Jan is looking good for the next clan gathering, so if you are all reading this out there, put it in your diary, and pass it on to any one you think may be interested.....Admiral of the Humber...12:30ish.(Pint)
Good on you Al. I'll be there this time whether I got the Sh**ts or not. (By the way, our lass DID throw that wine at me !!)

· Registered
66 Posts
Admiral

(Pint)
Hi Pete
(Pint) HAPPY NEW YEAR Mr wild and family should be in the Admiral if everything is ok on 11 1 2011 Regards
Mr Shakesby

· Registered
66 Posts
(Pint)
(Applause)
Happy New Year to everyone, sorry that I've missed the last few get togethers but I've not been at my best health wise (probably too much medication). Keep us posted about the meetings Den please and does anyone know what happened to the Dauntless Star, was she sold on or scrapped?[/

I do not know what as happened to Dauntless Star, the best person to ask is Pete Bass sorry you have not been to good i think we all are on too much medication i think the best medication is the liquid one hope you are well soon cheers
(Pint) Hi Tom next meet is in Admiral on tues 11-1-2011 there seems to be a few going i will be there all been well hope to see you there Cheers Den

· Registered
18 Posts
Hi everybody, just found this site after being told about it by Pete Hemmerman, tis Colin Handforth hear, yes the one that married the office iron maiden, Angela. Interesting to see that so many of us are still floundering about, it will take me some time to read all up, but really is great to hear about you all, bi for now.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everyone, I am Luke, captain (Pongo) Len Rood's grandson. I went to see the exhibition and thoroughly enjoyed looking at the information and photos. Especially of my granddads football team (PFC). It was really interesting and well put together. I went with my mum (Jenny) and she was just wondering when the next reunion is. Many thanks to Pete bass for inviting us to the exhibition. :)

· Registered
83 Posts
Hi everybody, just found this site after being told about it by Pete Hemmerman, tis Colin Handforth hear, yes the one that married the office iron maiden, Angela. Interesting to see that so many of us are still floundering about, it will take me some time to read all up, but really is great to hear about you all, bi for now.
I Colin, give my regards to his worship the mayor

· Registered
18 Posts
Hi to all my old shipmates in UTC, didn't we look young, which we were. I have a number of photos that I will have to scan (well pre-digital) and will post them asap. great to see that many of us still survive, mind you, that Jordan bloke must be pushing ther years! sorry ray, and yes I did hear about Joe Gilfillan, saw him a couple of years ago. please let me know when the next reunion is, and will try to make it. Cheers for now

141 - 160 of 169 Posts