Ships Nostalgia banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week a new pot shop snail mailed an advertisement to everyone in my neighborhood. Yesterday I went over and checked it out.

https://marchandash.com/vista

I was VERY impressed with this store and once home attempted to register so I could post a very positive comment that I wrote. Alas and alack they need some help with their website? After filling out the form I received an error message
"User Name and Password Do Not Match"
whatever that means?

Attached: GrassTaxes.jpg (51.8 KB)

Check out the taxes.

And be aware that this store sells medical and recreational marijuana. The same products are sold for both markets except recreational costs three times that of medical, taxes, you know?

Greg Hayden

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,602 Posts
I'm thinking about going to college. I'll be a dispenser of, not methadone, of medicinal brandy. House calls. Deliver quality, or cheaper brands. I need a driver. Might even go into Grappa as well. :)

·
Premium Member
10,420 Posts
No good to the dedicated alcoholic. We only drink the best cognac. It is the port that one can have cheap (that is not the same as not the best just well chosen). Grappa and Calvados now make my heart race alarmingly at night. A pity I was fond of both and, in marked contrast to the port, only consumed modestly.

As for the plum pudding. Culinary napalm is good. Half and half cooking (aka medicinal) brandy and cheap vodka. Had it been sufficiently cheap I might have ordered a load as neither my nor the professional wit have been able to keep the boiler lit since Monday - fortunately it has only been very cold and not bloody freezing. At least the rooves are finished - bar the bill and removing the scaffolding.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
A handicapped child of our acquaintance has reacted well to marijuana based medicine and now has a quality of life that, although lacking by normal standards is much improved.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts