Ships Nostalgia banner

6161 - 6166 of 6166 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Two lads got shipwrecked on an uninhabited island but luckily there was food and water and they took it in turns to do the cooking each day. A few months later, a young woman washed up on the island, having been shipwrecked as well. Now, she was amenable to a bit of 'how's-yer-father' but the lads didn't want to share her. They decided that one would get her ....and the other do the cooking, with the rule that, if the one with the girl should complain about the cooking, the situation would be reversed. They tossed a coin and settled into a routine of the winner shagging and the loser cooking the meals. But deviously, the one doing the cooking produced worse and worse meals, but the other never complained.at all - not a peep!. Getting really fed up, one morning the cook had a crap and saved the turd and cooked it up for lunch. Upon eating, the shagger said, "OH MY GOD... THAT'S SH1T!!!.........
.. but beautifully cooked."

JJ.

·
Premium Member
10,323 Posts
You will be pleased to hear (or I hope you will) that my bowel screening report arrived this morning the outcome being 'Normal' (with the usual caveats). I am minded that the urologist described my kidney cyst as almost normal (and my prostate as beautiful). So, sod the lot of you, that's two doctors that reckon I am normal and one even thinks some of me is beautiful.

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
When I had my prostate described as very small, I nearly got a T shirt printed.

·
Registered
6,736 Posts
That fell flat on its face

6161 - 6166 of 6166 Posts