Ships Nostalgia banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im after a photo of the stern dragger arctic ranger the last one i think it was with boyd line Hull, PLZ HELP WITH ANY PHOTOS OF THIS SHIP.

·
Premium Member
12,975 Posts
don said:
im after a photo of the stern dragger arctic ranger the last one i think it was with boyd line Hull, PLZ HELP WITH ANY PHOTOS OF THIS SHIP.
Don
Do a Google Search with Fishing Trawler Arctic Ranger and several sites come up. I believe Boyd Line had 3 vessels with this name of which two were sidewinders and the other a stern dragger

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi gyndia
ive done that but theres no photos of arctic ranger the stern dragger.

·
Premium Member
12,975 Posts
Dom

Theres a couple of the ex Hull Trawler lads on site if they read your thread I know they will gladly help.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gdynia]
THNCKS BUT THE PICTURE IS COPIED ALL OVER IT AND TO SMALL NEVER MIND APPRECIATE YOUR HELP.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi Don, if you follow this link, there is a video available concerning the Arctic Ranger. It doesn't say which one (stern or side trawler) but, possibly indicates a date of Autumn 1994?

http://website.lineone.net/~rhaywood/ships1.html

. . . 'A History of The Boyd Line' ; includes a voyage aboard Boyd Line's present 'Arctic Ranger' to the Barents Sea, Autumn 1994.
. . . 55 mins . . . £12.95

Cheers

Clem

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hi clem
ive seen it before but it doesnt have any photos . i only whant a photo of the arctic ranger for my father thats all. thncks

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ardtic Ranger

No Arctic Ranger, but the site www photoship.co.uk. has photos of 3 "Arctic" Trawlers:

Arctic Brigand
" freebooter
" Goose

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hi clem
yes i know about heritage prints but there to exspensive £10 for a paper picture. i only want a photo of arctic ranger i cant believe nobody as one its unbelievable, thncks anyway

1 - 14 of 14 Posts