Ships Nostalgia banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seals, dolphins etc have been used for defending many countries,but this beluga whale came up to a fishing boat in Norway recently.

The whale had a harness,and a fitting for camera.
emblazoned on harness was equipment of St Petersburg,of course our friends russia, raised the eyebrows.

But I know in Florida there is a St Petersburg,and guess what,they make scuba,plus diving equipment:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,592 Posts
seals, dolphins etc have been used for defending many countries,but this beluga whale came up to a fishing boat in Norway recently.

The whale had a harness,and a fitting for camera.
emblazoned on harness was equipment of St Petersburg,of course our friends russia, raised the eyebrows.

But I know in Florida there is a St Petersburg,and guess what,they make scuba,plus diving equipment:rolleyes:
As far as I am aware from the Norwegian news, all the writing was in English and not Cyrillic......(Thumb)

Frank

·
Registered
16,092 Posts
If it never had any military purpose, why does not someone come forward to claim ownership of it? Well, whatever, it is not able to feed itself, and teaching it to catch fish might be a bit dificult at this stage - so what do you do with it?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If it never had any military purpose, why does not someone come forward to claim ownership of it? Well, whatever, it is not able to feed itself, and teaching it to catch fish might be a bit dificult at this stage - so what do you do with it?
It is a shame,hope it is ok

1 - 7 of 7 Posts