Ships Nostalgia banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is this seaplane taking off from?. Those who will know it who have either lived or still live in the area, why not give others a chance first before giving the answer?!. David

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
26,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes but where?. No Auckland people yet please past or present. Give others a chance?!. David

·
Super Moderator
26,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I knew you would know straight away David, along with others with past or current connections which is why I asked for others to be given a chance?!!. David

·
Super Moderator
26,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those who either do not live in Auckland or used to seems to have given up on this place. so I had better give a clue. It is an island, but the land you can see is the mainland. David

·
Registered
508 Posts
When can we have a try, Sir? LOL

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I guess by your 'flag of registry' you also recognise the 5.30pm flight leaving the island of Oz, headed to mainland of Kiwiland.
Regards, Dennis.

·
Super Moderator
26,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My flag of registry was an NZ flag when I took this picture having spent my two days off on this island as I did on many occasions in a freinds Batch. I did not go there by plane, but ferry from Auckland. Looks like I am going to have to ask our Kiwi members to tell us where this is. So over to you Vix or David when you come on line?. Otherwise, other members get in there quick?!. David

·
Super Moderator
26,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry tanker, when the Kiwi's come on line, it will go. So get the map out quickly?!. David

·
Registered
508 Posts
I won't spoil the fun...yet! Vix

1 - 20 of 26 Posts