Ships Nostalgia banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hmmm... I thought the north coast of Jamaica by the hills and colour of the trees. No obvious harbour so if taken from a cruise ship it would be maybe anchored off the shore. There are a lot of resorts in Jamaica so it could be any of them - or it could be another island altogether. Don't think it is Montego Bay as it is flatter down that way.

Could it be that Hedonism 3 place!

Surely you didn't go there David - I would be shocked! They take their clothes off and wave their wobbly bits around as soon as look at you in there (or so I am told!) :sweat:

Brian

·
Registered
508 Posts
benjidog said:
Hmmm... I thought the north coast of Jamaica by the hills and colour of the trees. No obvious harbour so if taken from a cruise ship it would be maybe anchored off the shore. There are a lot of resorts in Jamaica so it could be any of them - or it could be another island altogether. Don't think it is Montego Bay as it is flatter down that way.

Could it be that Hedonism 3 place!

Surely you didn't go there David - I would be shocked! They take their clothes off and wave their wobbly bits around as soon as look at you in there (or so I am told!) :sweat:

Brian
Wasn't there a place called Port Esquaville?? Don't think I've spelt it right. On the north coast of Jamaica, went there once (1960) to discharge a full cargo of caustic soda for the aluminium quarry! Can't remember much except the nearest bar to the ship was 3-miles away...and I can't remember the trip back to the ship!! Vix (K)

·
Super Moderator
26,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not Jamaica, sail east. There is a port there Brian, to the left of the picture. We were not anchored here, but leaving port. Plenty of wobbly bits on board, didn't need to go ashore for that?!!. David

·
Super Moderator
26,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No cryptic clue exsailor. Virgin islands fairly close, Bermuda too far north. David

1 - 20 of 23 Posts