"The country would not be good enough,you
should get that quite easy, but where exactly is it, and what is beyond
the bridge?!"
Note: Up to you David!!(*))

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
26,577 Posts
Yes, too easy, well done Gdynia. Stavanger is the port behind us, but what is beyond that bridge?. It is a well known tourist attraction in the area. And just for good measure, what cruise ship are passengers on board the ferry from?. David

·
Super Moderator
26,577 Posts
Yes, you are right Benjidog, a very nice place but there another attraction up there billed as one of Nature's Wonders and a place that gave shelter to hunters and fishermen where there is an overhanging cliff. David

·
Registered
17 Posts
Are we looking for Pulpit Rock by any chance? Just found some pictures of it and it makes me very keen to go there. Apparently a Norwegian man and an Austrian woman jumped off the edge to celebrate the Millenium having met online. I heard that Norwegians have depressive tendencies but really ....

I wonder if Mrs Benjidog would like to have a try at Bungee jumping?

Benjidog

·
Super Moderator
26,577 Posts
Yes, it is Pulpit Rock. You know a lot about it Benjidog seeing that you have never been there?!!. This was an excursion to Lysefjord and Pulpit Rock from Oriana. David

·
Premium Member
12,975 Posts
Pat McCardle said:
Would that be Pulpit Rock David? Where you can make it 'Rock' (No pun intented) just by putting your weight to it?[

Pat

If you put a pint on the Bar at C and A it rocks to.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts