Extract from the following site
"on March 20, 2005 12:56 AM Miguel Galdeano wrote
The Saint Christopher, ex HMS Justice ( Ex ATR-20) a Director class rescue tug, is actually lying at Ushuaia, since 1957.
She was owned by Salvamar and employed in the salvaje of the MONTE CERVANTES, and left there after having experienced rudder troubles.
Does Anybody knows her wartime life?
David Asprey replied;
1943: Built by Camden Shipbuilding Co at Camden, NJ
1943: delivered to the US Navy for lendlease to the UK Admiralty as BATR 20
1944: commissioned with the UK Admiralty, renamed as HMS JUSTICE (pennant W140)
(reported served at Normandy landings, but not confirmed)
1946: returned to the US Navy, re-renamed BATR 20
1947: Sold to Leopoldo Simoncini, Buenos Aires, renamed SAINT CHRISTOPHER
[Costa Rica flag?]
1953: chartered to Salvamar (Leopoldo Simoncini), Buenos Aires for salvage operations in Beagle Channel on the sunken MONTE CERVANTES (wrecked in 1930)(working on salvage operations with Argentine Navy vessels Chiriguanos, Guaraní and the Sanavirón)
1954: suffered engine trouble and rudder damage - laid up at Ushuaia
1/1957: ashore and abandoned
2004: remaining fuel oil removed."
There is a lot of information about wooden hulled SAINT CHRISTOPHER on the net - all conforming the above details. Plenty pictures as well! She is actually listed as a major tourist attraction for visitors to Ushuaia