Built by Deutsche Werft A G Hamburg for Leif Hoegh & Co Oslo in 1956 as "Hoegh Cliff". In June 1967 sold to Jardine Matheson's ICSNC and renamed "Eastern Cliff". In 1969 transferred to Dominion Far East Line (HK) Ltd. In 1972 sold to Ocean Tramping Co Ltd Hong Kong and renamed "Bihua". In 1979 was transferred to Peoples Republic of China and renamed "Hong Qi 134" and was still listed by Lloyds in 1988.