Ships Nostalgia banner
GENERAL WALTER

GENERAL WALTER

Laid down by Danziger Werft A.G. in 1939 as BIELSKO, 4742 gt. Before completion seized by Germany, towed to Helsingborg and completed there in 1943 as MINDEN (NDL).
May 1945: Confiscated by the Allies and renamed EMPIRE NIDD (Ministry of War Transport).
1946: Allocated to U.S.S.R., renamed DENIS DA

Media information

Category
Cargo vessels
Added by
Gijsha
Date added
View count
315
Comment count
1
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top