Ships Nostalgia banner
JEDINSTVO

JEDINSTVO

The motor ship AMBASADOR was built for the needs of Jadrolinija under the name JEDINSTVO in the Shipyard "Split" as a new building 132. It was launched on July 1, 1956, and handed over to Jadrolinija on January 5, 1958. It was registered as a long-distance cruise ship.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Passenger Liners & Cruise Ships
Added by
Morton1905
Date added
View count
150
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device
HP HP Scanjet G4050
Filename
9117 R JEDINSTVO 1958. a.jpg
File size
14.7 MB
Date taken
Sun, 05 January 1958 10:07 AM
Dimensions
7440px x 5385px

Share this media

Top