Ships Nostalgia banner
Lindenstein

Lindenstein

Shown under Greek flag built 1954 by Uddevallavarvet A/B delivered as Clary Thorden for Thorden Lines A/B sold to Norddeutscher
Lloyd. 1975 sold and renamed Navikapol and scrapped
1984.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Cargo vessels
Added by
barny
Date added
View count
301
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top