Ships Nostalgia banner
Flint Castle

Flint Castle

HMS Flint Castle (K383) was a Castle-class corvette of Britain's Royal Navy. Built by Henry Robb at Leith, she was laid down on 20 April 1943 and launched on 1 September 1943. Commissioned on 31 December 1944 she served with the Clyde Escort Force until November 1945. She was then transferred to the
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Royal Navy Ships
Added by
Tim Webb
Date added
View count
225
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top