Ships Nostalgia banner
Port Denison

Port Denison

Built in 1959 by A/B Ekensbergs Varv. at Stockholm with a tonnage of 6227grt, a length of 485ft, a beam of 61ft 8in and a service speed of 15 knots. Laid down as the Fair Lady she was purchased by Harrisons (Clyde) Ltd on the stocks and renamed Vimeira with the ownership under Dornoch Shipping Co. a

·
Registered
Joined
·
232 Posts
Yes Roy that chunk off the point over Porterbello clearly shown in this Pic too the right of the stern.
Regards: Wayne
 

Media information

Category
Cargo vessels
Added by
roymuir
Date added
View count
644
Comment count
2
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top