Ships Nostalgia banner
Baron Elphinstone

Baron Elphinstone

BARON ELPHINSTONE

Completed during October 1937 by Sir James Laing and Sons Ltd., Sunderland for the Hogarth Shipping Co Ltd.
In March 1959 she was sold Aristides SS Co. S. A., Panama and renamed Aristides.
On 30 July 1971 she arrived at Santander and demolition began on 4 August 1971.

Photograph belongs to Stuart Smith
Copyright A. Duncan, Gravesend, Kent.

Media information

Category
Cargo vessels
Added by
Stuart Smith
Date added
View count
543
Comment count
1
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top