Ships Nostalgia banner
ST CANUTE

ST CANUTE

ST CANUTE
The SCT Knud was ordered by Odense Harbour on the 6 June 1930 as a combined Icebreaker and Harbour Tug. She was built by and Floating Dock A/S, in Denmark with a yard Nos 192. Her keel was laid on the 15 August 1930,and she was launched and named on the 5 November. She has an overall lengt
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Preserved Vessels
Added by
Tim Webb
Date added
View count
132
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top